Jumping Jack Challenge
Did you know that jumping jacks are good for building bone strength and density when you’re younger (to achieve Peak Bone Mass) and to maintain bone strength as you age? Take the Jumping Jack Challenge (check with your doctor first if you suffer from osteoporosis) and help us raise awareness about bone health and raise dollars to support research! It’s easy:
- Film yourself, your children, family, friends (or all of them) doing 10 jumping jacks in less than 10 seconds
- Post the video to your favorite social media – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Challenge your friends (by tagging them or sending them a link to your video) to take the Jumping Jack Challenge too!
- If they accept the challenge, they repeat steps 1-3 above). If they don’t accept, they have to make a donation to NOF at http://www.nof.org/support-nof/donate/
- Please use the hashtag #JumpingJackChallenge in your posts to help spread the word!
Osteoporosis Resources–Show More +
- Jumping Jack Challenge Details
- Fast Facts about Osteoporosis
- Osteoporosis and Fractures
- Your Guide to a Bone Healthy Diet
- NOF Clinician’s Guide (Spanish)
- BONE BASICS: Vertebral Fractures
- BONE BASICS: Who Gets Osteoporosis
- 25 Important Facts
- 25 Ways to Improve Your Bone Health
- 25 Calcium Rich Foods
- 25 Ways to Prevent Falls
2017 National Osteoporosis Month Poster–Show More +
Free Webinar: Nutrients for Bone Health–Show More +
- Join us on Thursday, May 4th from 1–2 P.M. Eastern or a webinar focusing on the basics of bone development and the nutrients that are key building blocks for bone health.
Shop to Support NOF–Show More +
- NOF has partnered to offer a new merchandise website with Break Free from Osteoporosis-branded premium items to celebrate National Osteoporosis Month 2017.
Shop now and a percentage of sales will benefit NOF.
NOF Online Support Community–Show More +
- With more than 35,000 participants, NOF’s online support community hosted by Inspire is an excellent resource for people to discuss bone health topics of interest.
Join the online community today.